NEW WEBSITE!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Seal Coating Chain (4PAM_15) and lots of excitement!

It's been a pretty exciting time and I have to send a huge thank-you out to the over 300 hundred people who attended last week's CRAFTCAST event, "I Love Tools 2". The response was amazing, and I received a flood of emails asking about the tool I shared, the Silhouette Cameo®. I can't even express how much your continued open-mindedness and support inspire me. Many, many, many thanks to all of you for your interest and shared fascination with this "cutting edge" (har-har) tool. Speaking of which if you want to learn more come join our Facebook support group for metal clay Silhouette users: MC SILies (<--- click there to check it out!)

Then, that very same night, our much loved and hardworking editor and chief, Jeannette Froese LeBlanc, of Metal Clay Artist Magazine released the cover shot for the new issue, which just happens to feature my piece "The Gate"!! Wow, wow, and another wow. This fabulous 3rd anniversary issue will be sent out soon and I'm beyond excited to see it! As always, it showcases fantastic articles and metal clay project tutorials, but this special issue also happens to be announcing the winner of MCAM annual design contest. Having seen the finalists, this is going to be quite the treat. Issues will be available for sale at the PMC Conference next week, so if you're going, and just can't wait (like me) you can get your hands on a early issue at my show and sale booth. Many of us on staff at MCAM will be in attendance, so make sure to tell us what a good job we're doing... you heard me, we work hard. ;)


Last but not least, before all the craziness of conference fun begins, I present my new 4PAM. This is how I seal coat bulk chain without making a giant mess. You can also seal finished lengths of chain in the same manner. Thanks for reading, I hope to see some of you next week!!

8 comments:

  1. Honestly, Wanaree...

    I STILL don't see what the big fuss is about YOU.
    Why? So you're Über-creative, technically excellent and daring; you share your knowledge and help other people..

    So? I don't get it. I love you though and I forgive you for pretending all these ideas are yours when you KNOW they were mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mel! You crack me up lady, thanks for always keeping me humble ;)

      Delete
  2. this is a technique you'd never think would work! how did it occur to you to try this? never mind, i'm just glad that you did-- thank you for another awesome boundary-pushing tutorial!

    Melody, you are spot-on about Wanaree's uberness! (i also love that photo of you with your beautiful eye!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laziness Kim, the pursuit of ease! Lol, my pleasure my friend, anything to save us time and let us go back to making "stuff" ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Wanaree,
    Sorry to bother you, but I've not been able to read your 4PAM for sometime now. Each time I click on the link, it takes me to Google Drive even though it never did that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Anthonia! I've heard that some internet browsers act a little wonky with google docs, please email me directly, I'd be happy to send you PDF copies of anything you've missed: wanaree.tanner@yahoo.com.
      Thanks for trying!

      -W

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Wanaree - you are the greatest and most generous person I know:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As i care for the traditional Jewelry's and crafts that would show some culture and tradition of a particular place like as recently i moved on to the Traditional Irish Gift Shop Where i found some precious items that would represent some symbols of the loyalty and friendship.

    ReplyDelete